Monday, February 13, 2012

I Still Need a Boat

It's early Feb., so I must be depressed. Yep. Like clockwork.
I won't bore you with the details.

One of my colleagues listen to my complaining, and then said, "You have tenuritis."

I'm one small hurdle away from the Big Day.

I'm also rethinking what I'm doing, career-wise.

I'm also pondering certain things that I don't like the idea of, but must do; and once done, am happy to have done. I have a very inconsistent record with things of this nature.

What about you?

2 comments:

  1. I HATE February too! At least my parents are here right now, so it's keeping me kind of busy. On my list of things I'm avoiding: piddly stuff like patching & repainting walls, deep cleaning, etc. And that's probably to avoid more important & depressing rethinking about what I'm NOT doing, career-wise.. On a more productive note, I've finally taken care of my French "naturalization" status; got my appointment (no small feat), handed in all the paperwork, and now it's just a question of time before I've got dual citizenship! (I figured it could come in handy some day).. Anyhoo, hang in there, and I'm sure once your tenure is settled you'll have better visibility..

    ReplyDelete